Omegnarok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omegnarok

Play RPGs interactively and discuss gaming, tech, and humor

HomePortailGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Top Logo/Banner, thingy.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Judicator Kai
Ascendant, Scholar, BD OverGM.
Judicator Kai

Character sheet
Forum Top Logo/Banner, thingy. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/10Forum Top Logo/Banner, thingy. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/10)
Level: Z?

Forum Top Logo/Banner, thingy. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Top Logo/Banner, thingy.   Forum Top Logo/Banner, thingy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:02 pm

Evil? Stuff? HMK? A meeting of treaty signers on an alien planet or ship? OR a space battle or picture of two enemies with weopon locked? I could take it from the webcomic if it was the battle... you guys could pick the two characters from that or anywhere else (as long as it is not from some lame story).
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet
Forum Top Logo/Banner, thingy. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Forum Top Logo/Banner, thingy. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Forum Top Logo/Banner, thingy.   Forum Top Logo/Banner, thingy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:14 pm

HMK would not be appropriate for this forum...if its a battle, i still want a ship, venting atmopshere through a rupture caused by hot plasma, with spires of superhot metal freezing in the coldness of the vacuum to form strange shapes, with creatures being sucked out, but still trying to kill each other. but a treaty would be better.
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Ascendant, Scholar, BD OverGM.
Judicator Kai

Character sheet
Forum Top Logo/Banner, thingy. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/10Forum Top Logo/Banner, thingy. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/10)
Level: Z?

PostSubject: Re: Forum Top Logo/Banner, thingy.   Forum Top Logo/Banner, thingy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:22 pm

...But those are both a bit unrealistic... a treaty has no usable context and would end up lame without a story backdrop. And a ship venting atmosphere could work... but I have no 3D imaging so you would have to tolerate some shiny picture... and creatures flying out of an airlock trying to kill each other is quite cool, but once more lacks context... I can visualize it but I just cannot invision a panel with it and a ship that flows well for a banner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Top Logo/Banner, thingy.   Forum Top Logo/Banner, thingy. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Top Logo/Banner, thingy.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2