Omegnarok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omegnarok

Play RPGs interactively and discuss gaming, tech, and humor

HomePortailGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Misorganizaton of Forum Topics

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Judicator Kai
Ascendant, Scholar, BD OverGM.
Judicator Kai

Character sheet
Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Left_bar_bleue500/10Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Empty_bar_bleue  (500/10)
Level: Z?

Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Empty
PostSubject: Misorganizaton of Forum Topics   Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:36 pm

Skull

Not all can be Admin, this section cannot be allowed misused.

Post below on wether admin will or will not be misused. I have heard some ideas for this forum, ideas that will not work if all is Admin.
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet
Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Left_bar_bleue500/10Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Empty_bar_bleue  (500/10)

PostSubject: Re: Misorganizaton of Forum Topics   Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:37 pm

WHAT THE HECK IS WITH THAT PICTURE...
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet
Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Left_bar_bleue5/100Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Misorganizaton of Forum Topics   Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:07 pm

I told you so...but when do you listen to me?
Back to top Go down
runewake2
Admin
runewake2

Character sheet
Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Left_bar_bleue0/100Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Misorganizaton of Forum Topics   Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:09 pm

Only when your ideas are thought out, are intelligent, are not the ravings of a loony, and have some good qualities... And are cuddly.
Back to top Go down
https://mygaming.rpg-board.net
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet
Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Left_bar_bleue5/100Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Misorganizaton of Forum Topics   Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:51 pm

wow...somebody's not gay...
Back to top Go down
runewake2
Admin
runewake2

Character sheet
Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Left_bar_bleue0/100Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Misorganizaton of Forum Topics   Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:41 pm

you arn't refering to yourself are you?
Back to top Go down
https://mygaming.rpg-board.net
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misorganizaton of Forum Topics   Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:50 pm

Well he might just be...  Also... ACK!  WHO THE HECK IS THIS!  WHO IS POSTING THIS!  WHOA... LETTERS.        

Who am I?

Also:  no more real word names.

I am Caius, Kai,  Judge, or Judicator.
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misorganizaton of Forum Topics   Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:14 am

wow, wuss is stupid today...or never understood sarcasm. Which do you thing, Kai?
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misorganizaton of Forum Topics   Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:24 pm

...Neither do my thing...

Ack!  NO.  THIS SECTION SHOULD BE JUST ADMIN AND IMPORTANT GM DETAILS.  INVENT A NEW SECTION FOR OTHER BLATHER AND BLITHE BLITHERING
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misorganizaton of Forum Topics   Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:42 pm

I was an admin at the time of that post, Kai.
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misorganizaton of Forum Topics   Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:26 am

NO! Admin are to be serious.
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misorganizaton of Forum Topics   Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:27 am

Braggart.Braggart.Braggart.Braggart.Braggart.Braggart.

Braggart.
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misorganizaton of Forum Topics   Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:42 am

Braggart? I dont think so.
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misorganizaton of Forum Topics   Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:44 pm

I shall delete the next post that is not constructive on this topic.

I have TOTAL admin now, this page will eventually be changed as a bug report for bad design. When it is serious.
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misorganizaton of Forum Topics   Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:49 pm

Sir, yes sir!

I think that the admins should crack down on spam in the chat section. I would have already, But adwuss said he would delete my account if I did. just FYI
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misorganizaton of Forum Topics   Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:13 pm

Hmm... It depends on what the chat is about, set it up as a discussion topic.
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misorganizaton of Forum Topics   Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:14 pm

no, the whole point is to post useless stuff to increase rank. it annoys me to no end. if/when it gets deleted, I will delete all the posts in it first.
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misorganizaton of Forum Topics   Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:17 pm

Chat is not for random drivel.
(mostly)
We made a seperate topic for that. Message AdW about this. You have my support on clean-up.
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misorganizaton of Forum Topics   Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:18 pm

your support is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misorganizaton of Forum Topics   Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:28 pm

So get on it and set up the topic and the Admin messages.

It is not yet my fight, I have my own for now.
Battle will soon be joined if AdW will not surrender.
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misorganizaton of Forum Topics   Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:28 pm

I went ahead and did it. let him do his worst. and if you could make to rules post sticky, I would be in your debt.
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misorganizaton of Forum Topics   Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:31 pm

...That isn't what I meant, but if you created the Topic and sent the PMs that declare my support then you can go ahead.

Also remember that chat IS the least serious category.
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misorganizaton of Forum Topics   Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:31 pm

I know that, that is why I allow most of it to stay...And please make rules sticky. for some reason I cant.
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misorganizaton of Forum Topics   Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:34 pm

... Isn't rules already sticky? I will look into it, but the only rules that HAVE to be stick will come when battle dawn rules are voted in and agreed to.

Everyone must represent themselves, even if they know not or care not where they stand in such disputes.
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misorganizaton of Forum Topics   Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:35 pm

no, no, it chat. I made a post with rules but cant make it sticky. I was hoping you could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misorganizaton of Forum Topics   Misorganizaton of Forum Topics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misorganizaton of Forum Topics
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next