Omegnarok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omegnarok

Play RPGs interactively and discuss gaming, tech, and humor

HomePortailGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New School Year= Return of the Patrons.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SkippingZombie
Admin
SkippingZombie

Character sheet
New School Year= Return of the Patrons. Left_bar_bleue0/0New School Year= Return of the Patrons. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level: 1

New School Year= Return of the Patrons. Empty
PostSubject: New School Year= Return of the Patrons.   New School Year= Return of the Patrons. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:53 pm

When the School year returns, so shalt our members.
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet
New School Year= Return of the Patrons. Left_bar_bleue5/100New School Year= Return of the Patrons. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: New School Year= Return of the Patrons.   New School Year= Return of the Patrons. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:57 pm

I certainly hope so. but on the topic of members, does anyone have ideas on how to recruit more people? we have had visitors from around the world, but few of them have made profiles, and none of them have posted. ideas anyone?
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Ascendant, Scholar, BD OverGM.
Judicator Kai

Character sheet
New School Year= Return of the Patrons. Left_bar_bleue500/10New School Year= Return of the Patrons. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/10)
Level: Z?

PostSubject: Re: New School Year= Return of the Patrons.   New School Year= Return of the Patrons. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:21 pm

Well, as the likely (Co-)President/Co-co-cocoa and co-co-president of philosophy club, I say that chocolate is quite delicious and if someone wants to set up a philosophy club forum with the functions and members of this one go ahead.

But set up the forum after the school year begins, and not until a vote is taken.

If that plan comes through, recruiting members would be as simple as getting people to post ideas for philosophy, and then be tottally sidetracked by the wargame if they may.

Forumotion works well enough, unless you have a better site that works on school servers.

This philosophy club forum would be a community service and help both organizations.

Also, hopefully we can keep philosophy operating on a constant schedule and set it up on the site for weeks with odd dates--ones that revolve around the work schedules of constant attendees. I think this plan is ultimate. Also because this forum will be abandoned and the new one built from scratch expect differences.
GIR
So, good idea? If it is, give me kudos.
(they have chocolate in 'em)
EDIT:(or at least on them)
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet
New School Year= Return of the Patrons. Left_bar_bleue5/100New School Year= Return of the Patrons. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: New School Year= Return of the Patrons.   New School Year= Return of the Patrons. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:16 pm

...speaking as co-president of the philosophy club, I say that that was off topic. but still a good idea. but SZ was reffering to people who once frequented the forum. as was I. so um, Kudos? yes, kudos to you.

but seriously, does anyone have any good ideas for getting new members?
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet
New School Year= Return of the Patrons. Left_bar_bleue500/10New School Year= Return of the Patrons. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/10)

PostSubject: Re: New School Year= Return of the Patrons.   New School Year= Return of the Patrons. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:20 pm

If that wasn't a good idea for new members, then I don't know what was. Reread it.

Plan: This forum goes dodo and the philosophy forum absorbs it. Posters around the school will recruit for philosophy, and they will ad the forum. Simple. Just be careful with security.
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New School Year= Return of the Patrons.   New School Year= Return of the Patrons. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:27 pm

security would need a boost. and the site a re-design. I may get together with other members to work on it...today perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New School Year= Return of the Patrons.   New School Year= Return of the Patrons. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:47 pm

I can build stuff at home for it. But basically all it needs is a lighter, unimpossing futuristic style. Shinyness optional.

But don't get ahead of yourself. It still needs a vote!

Also, who do I talk to about those TV announcements? Major topics need more advertising. We can preplan major topics and leave most sessions fully casual.
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New School Year= Return of the Patrons.   New School Year= Return of the Patrons. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:57 pm

my guess would be Mr. Ficker, unless you donate money to the play. but we do need a vote...I will set one up (or you can, it does not matter). shinyness is never optional. unless it looks gaudy.
Back to top Go down
SkippingZombie
Admin
SkippingZombie

Character sheet
New School Year= Return of the Patrons. Left_bar_bleue0/0New School Year= Return of the Patrons. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: New School Year= Return of the Patrons.   New School Year= Return of the Patrons. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:14 am

Let's NOT do illegal things to recruit members.
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New School Year= Return of the Patrons.   New School Year= Return of the Patrons. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:13 pm

?

we were not planning to do anything illegal...just get more members. I hear adwords works...anyone want to cough up the money?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New School Year= Return of the Patrons.   New School Year= Return of the Patrons. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New School Year= Return of the Patrons.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omegnarok :: Important :: Announcments-
Jump to: